The HIV League seeks to identify and award micro-scholarships to students living with HIV who demonstrate financial need. This is a need-based micro-scholarship, and each recipient of this scholarship will get a one-time award of $1,000 towards their studies.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A person living with HIV/AIDS
- Matriculated as a full-time or part-time student in an institution of higher education in the US for the fall 2021 semester
- Not an HIV League Scholar during the Fall 2020 semester
To submit a completed application, you will need:
- Completed HIV League Micro-Scholarship Application
- Documentation of HIV status
- Financial documentation
- College/university admission confirmation
The application is available at this link and completed applications are due by June 1, 2021.