The Boston Mayor’s Office of Workforce Development has opened applications for the Fall 2021 Tuition-Free Community College Plan (TFCC).
Through this program, the City of Boston commits to pay for up to three years of college for low-income eligible students.
To enroll in TFCC, you must:
- Be a Boston resident
- Receive your high school credential (diploma, HiSET, or GED) within 18 months of starting the plan
- Have a grade-point average of at least 2.0
- Require no more than three developmental courses by the start of the semester
- Be eligible for a Pell Grant, per the FAFSA
- Have low to moderate household income, per HUD guidelines
Participating colleges include: Bunker Hill, Massasoit, MassBay, and Roxbury Community Colleges; Urban College of Boston; and Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. Fall 2021 applications are due by June 20, 2021.
For the application: visit this link
Back to HSA Blog