The generosity of our leadership donors enables AIDS Action to stay ahead of the curve in the fight against HIV/AIDS in Massachusetts. Leadership Giving invites you to join our Major Donor Circles, conferring special benefits and invitations to special events.
With an annual gift between $1,000 and $4,999, Red Ribbon Circle members join our major donor program and help AIDS Action stay ahead of the epidemic. Your contribution will be efficiently and effectively applied to provide services for those living with a diagnosis and prevent new infections through education and outreach.
- Red Ribbon Circle Lapel Pin
- Invitation to the Red Ribbon Breakfast
- Invitation to Heroes in Action Reception
- Invitation to other AIDS Action educational events
- Facility Tour
- Recognition at AIDS Action events and publications
Founder’s Circle donors, members of AIDS Action’s major donor program, support us with an annual gift of $5,000 or more. Members become part of our most generous group of supporters, sustaining essential prevention and care services for one-in-six people diagnosed with HIV in Massachusetts today.
- All Red Ribbon Circle benefits
- Private meeting with a program director of your choice
- Complimentary pair of VIP tickets to Taste of the South End
- Complimentary pair of tickets to Bayard Rustin Community Breakfast
- Registration waivers for Harbor to the Bay and AIDS Walk Boston’s 5K Run
The Legacy Society is a network of supporters who have made a planned gift of $5,000 or more. Members of this society help us continue our commitment to providing free services to thousands of Massachusetts residents living with and/or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Your financial planner may suggest a variety of ways for you to make a charitable contribution to AIDS Action.
Charitable contributions may include:
- Designating AIDS Action in your will or estate plan.
- Security and stock gifts
- Retirement plans
- Life insurance
- Real estate
- A lapel pin gift designed exclusively for members
- Invitations to roundtable discussions with the president and senior staff
- Invitation for two to attend our annual Board of Visitors Meeting
- Invitation for two to attend the annual Fenway Donor Appreciation Night
- Listing in various Fenway Health publications (unless you prefer to remain anonymous)
*Includes individual fundraising to AIDS Walk Boston, Harbor to the Bay, and/or giving that is counted towards tax deductible patronage support of Taste of the South End
To learn more about the AIDS Action Legacy Society or to find out how you can make a major difference in the fight against HIV/AIDS through planned giving, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.