Honoring AIDS Action’s Planned Giving Donors.
The Fenway Legacy Society recognizes the foresight and generosity of our friends who have arranged a bequest or planned gift to AIDS Action a Division of Fenway Health. Your membership involves no dues or obligations, but it does allow us to honor and recognize you for the future plans you have made.
Like any relationship, the one you build with Fenway is deepened by your involvement in the organization and the pride you take in being part of its growth. In gratitude for your generosity, here are some of the ways Fenway keeps you involved and recognizes the philanthropic leadership of our Legacy Society members.
Benefits of Legacy Society Membership
- A lapel pin gift designed exclusively for members
- Invitations to roundtable discussions with the president and senior staff
- Invitation for two to attend our annual Board of Visitors Meeting
- Invitation for two to attend the annual Fenway Donor Appreciation Night
- Listing in various AIDS Action/Fenway Health publications (unless you prefer to remain anonymous)
Joining the Legacy Society
- Designated AIDS Action in your will
- Designated AIDS Action as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy
- Bequeathed real estate to AIDS Action
- Or have chosen other planned giving options
For more information about how to make a planned gift which qualified you for Legacy Society membership, please click here.