The Legacy Society is a network of supporters who have made a planned gift of $5,000 or more. Members of this society help us continue our commitment to providing free services to thousands of Massachusetts residents living with and/or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Your financial planner may suggest a variety of ways for you to make a charitable contribution to AIDS Action.
Charitable contributions may include:
- Designating AIDS Action in your will or estate plan.
- Security and stock gifts
- Retirement plans
- Life insurance
- Real estate
- Private meeting with a program Director in your area of interest.
- Free VIP upgrade on a general admission ticket to Taste of the South End
- Invitation to AIDS Action educational events, program updates and policy breakfasts throughout the year
- Facility tour
- Name recognition in our annual report
To learn more about the AIDS Action Legacy Society or to find out how you can make a major difference in the fight against HIV/AIDS through planned giving, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.